Monday, December 15, 2014

Playful mood


I don't actually wear to much color, just an ocational pop of red/blue here and there, but most of the time I'm a monochromatic person. For me there's no color that can make you look better than black. Why is that!? Well, when I want to have a sophisticated vibe I always choose black, wheter is a simple LBD or a tailored suit you can never go wrong. The same happens when you are in a more playful mood, put some black pijama pants and a simple black shirt and you actually look put together! Even if you have some cheetos leftovers on the hair.
So there you have it, go ahead a give "black" a try and let me know what you think and this could actually be my answear to all the people who keeps asking me why I always wear black.


(ZARA jeans / SARAH BUSTANI blazer / FRANCO SARTO sandals / MICHAEL KORS watch / PRADA sunglases) 




ALL PICTURES IN THIS POST WERE TAKEN BY @CHAYMGX






No comments:

Post a Comment