Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Editorial


Hello! It has been a while but I'm here now with a new post. I could give you a list full of lame excuses for my lack of posts in my blog but the truth is that I almost quit modeling...Yes, you read that right. With that been said, I have to explain the reason, right? Well, without wanting to sound like an attention whore or something like that, I wasn't feeling it anymore! Is just that I don't feel like a model, in my mind I'm just a regular 26 years old wife and mom, and that's it! Is not that I feel ugly or old or whatever is just that sometimes I don't feel like trying to look like something I'm not, which is crazy because I'm actually what you see...is just that my mind likes to f*ck with me sometimes LOL
Anyways you guys, this last month was full of excited projects and a lot of work; One of them was another epic shoot with @ChayMgx at Galerias "El triunfo" which is an extremely big furniture shop (kind of like IKEA) full of beautiful things for your home. They were really kind to borrow us the entire place for the shooting and I'm glad the pictures turn out AMAZING! This editorial shoot is one of my favorites ever and i can't wait to see it printed!

Hola! Ha pasado mucho tiempo pero ya estoy aqui con un nuevo post. Podría darles una lista llena de excusas estupidas por mi falta de publicaciones en el blog pero la verdad es que casi renuncio al modelaje...Si, leiste eso bien. Con eso dicho, ahora tengo que dar una explicación, verdad? Bueno, sin querer sonar como una "attention whore" o algo parecido, simplemente ya no lo sentía! Es que ya no me siento como una modelo, en mi mente soy solamente una esposa y madre de 26 años, y ya! No es que me sienta vieja y fea o lo que sea, es solamente que a veces no me siento como para tratar de ser algo que no soy, lo cual es loco porque yo soy realmente lo que ves...es solo que mi mente aveces le gusta joderme LOL
Como sea chic@s, este mes pasado estuvo lleno de proyectos emocionantes y mucho trabajo; Uno de ellos fue otra sesión épica con @ChayMgx en Galerias "El Triunfo" que es una tienda enorme de muebles (Perecido a IKEA) llena de cosas hermosas para el hogar. Fueron muy amables de prestarnos el lugar entero para hacer la sesión y estoy realmente feliz de que las fotos quedaron INCREIBLES! Esta sesión editorial es una de mis favoritas de todos los tiempo y no puedo esperar para verla impresa! 



ALL PICTURES IN THIS POST WHERE TAKEN BY @CHAYMGX



No comments:

Post a Comment