Sunday, August 9, 2015

All white


When it comes to basics an all white and all black outfit is the best choice to go for; Well at least to me it is. 
This look is one of my favorites from all time and I always wanted to do a post about it but is basically impossible to wear a jacket in the south of mexico (hence my sweaty face and my frizzy hair) and an outside photshoot was out of the question until a few months ago that this look became a trend for S/S15' and I had to add it to my blog too. The twist to this look this year, are the white sneakers which makes it perfect for a busy mom like me.
A lot of people ask me "how can I have a 2 y/o kid and still wear white all the time?" Well, the secret is to keep yourself aware from all your surroundings ALL THE TIME, It kind of sucks but is totally worth it! White for the win.


Cuando se trata de basicos un look total blanco o negro es la mejor opcion; Bueno, al menos para mi lo es.
Este look es uno de mis favoritos todo el tiempo y siempre he querido hacer un post sobre el pero es basicamente imposible usar un blazer en el sur de mexico ( He ahi mi cara sudada y mi pelo frizzeado) y una sesion en la calle no era una opcion hasta que hace un par de meses este look se volvio un trend de P/V15' asi que tuve que agregarlo a mi blog. El twist del look este año, son los tenis blancos, que hace que sea un look perfecto para mamás ocupadas como yo.
Muchas personas me preguntan "¿Como puedes tener una niña de 2 años y aun asi usar blanco todo el tiempo?" Bueno, el secreto es estar atenta de todos los alrededores TODO EL TIEMPO, Como que apesta un poco pero lo vale completamente! Arriba el Blanco!

(BERSHKA pants/jacket - ZARA blouse - PUMA sneakers - ADIDAS for men watch - ROXXY BIJOUX necklace - LG phone)





ALL PICTURE IN THIS POST WERE TAKEN BY @CHAYMGX

No comments:

Post a Comment