Saturday, April 4, 2015

San Cristobal de las Casas (Part. 2)


Everytime I go to a new place I like to walk around and find beautiful things, even though I'm not an active persone in my regular life I like to push myself to do this because you never know what you can find and everything it would be worth it. This trip wasn't the exception, we walk almost all day (until my feet hurt) and even though I was about of breath I didn't care.
After the food's market (San Cristobal de las Casa Part.1) we went to a craft's market too, we got lost there with all the beautiful things around. It was placed at the foot of the main cathedral of the city.
In the culinary part of this trip I was not surprise, the food was good but nothing that is worth to talk about; But the places are AMAZING! People really like to have a great presentation of their business here, Picture perfect places for phothographers in one sentence.
This is the last part of our weekend trip and I can't wait to go back and bring A LOT more of pictures! Until then...


Siempre que voy a un nuevo lugar me gusta caminar por todos lados y encontrar lugares hermosos, aun cuando no soy una persona muy activa en mi vida normal, Me gusta presionarme a hacer esto porque uno nunca sabe lo que encontrará y todo valdrá la pena. Este viaje no fué la excepción, caminamos casi todo el día (hasta que me dolieron los pies) y aun cuando no podía respirar no me importó.
Después del mercado de comida (San Cristobal de las Casa Part.1) fuimos a un mercado de artesanías también, nos perdimos con las cosas hermosas que habían por todos lados. Estaba localizado a los pies de la catedral principal de la ciudad.
En la parte culinaria de este viaje no quede sorprendida, la comida era buena pero nada que sea importante para hablar; Mas los lugares eran INCREÍBLES! La gente realmente le da importancia a la presentación de sus negocios por aquí. Lugares "picture perfect" para fotógrafos en una sola frase.
Esta es la ultima parte de nuestro viaje de fin de semana y no puedo esperar por regresar y traer MUCHAS fotos! Hasta entonces... 






ALL PICTURES IN THIS POST WERE TAKEN BY ME









No comments:

Post a Comment