Tuesday, June 9, 2015

A New Me

Well, hello there! According to my (always) lack of posts in the blog let's just say that a this is becoming pretty common in here. I hate not having time for all the things I want to do, there's no enough hours during the day! And even though I try to keep my calendar as it is I always end up changing something (for a good reason) and the rest of the week goes to hell.
 Anyways, last weekend I did a photoshoot with the one and only @ChayMgx. We did many looks (that I wanted to shared with you since a really long time ago) so I can upload more often in here.
This outfit was my favorite yet the most frightening to wear because since I became a mom I hate showing my "not so sixpack" belly; I feel like my body changed a lot and I don't feel really comfortable wearin revealing clothes but after seeing how the shoot end up I think I should throw those feelings/thoughts to the trash and reevaluate my self image, because probably I'm not going to look like I used to but I can be the best of who I am right now.


Oh hola tu! De acuerdo a mi  (siempre) falta de publicaciones en mi blog digamos que esto se esta volviendo muy común por aquí. Detesto no tener tiempo para hacer todas las cosas que quiero hacer, no hay suficientes horas en el día! Y aun así trate de apegarme a mi calendario siempre termino cambiando algo en el (por una buena razón) y el resto de la semana se va a la m*erda.
Como sea, el fin de semana pasado hice una sesión de fotos con el único @ChayMgx. Fotografiamos muchos looks (que quería enseñarles desde hace mucho tiempo) así podré postear mas seguido aquí.
Este outfit fue mi favorito y también el mas aterrador de usar porque desde que me volví madre, no me gusta enseñar mi "no tan marcado" abdomen; Siento que mi cuerpo cambio demasiado y no me siento muy cómoda usando ropa reveladora pero después de ver como salieron las fotos creo que debería de tirar esos sentimientos/pensamientos a la basura y revaluar mi auto imagen, porque probablemente no vuelva a verme como antes pero puedo ser lo mejor de lo que soy ahora.


(PRADA sunglasses / ROXY BIJOU necklace / MK watch / ASOS croptop / H&M skirt / FRANCO SARTO sandals)


PICTURES TAKEN BY @CHAYMGX


No comments:

Post a Comment