Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Meeting place


Seems like everyone in the web media favorite's place to do meetings is starbucks and I'm not out of that cliché. Lately I've been spending a lot of money of this place that I almost feel like is my second home and is crazy! I still remeber having to save money to go at least one time every 15 days, (because let's face it: Starbucks is expensive and sometimes what you ask for is not so good) but here I am, another regular consumer.
Anyways, this look is one of the most bohemian looks that I've ever worn but I absolutely love it! Is really comfortable and easy to wear. You can actually put or take more stuff and you'll look completely different and that's what I love about this kind of outfits. Practicality.

Pareciera que el lugar favorito para hacer meetings de todos los que están en el medio web es starbucks y yo no estoy tan lejos de ese cliché. Últimamente me la he pasado gastando mi dinero en este lugar, ya parece que es mi segunda casa y es algo loco! Aun recuerdo tener que ahorrar para poder ir cada 15 dias (porque seamos honestos Starbucks es caro y no siempre lo que compras es bueno) pero aquí estoy, otra clienta regular.
Como sea, este look es uno de los looks mas bohemios que alguna vez haya usado y lo ame! Es realmente cómodo y muy fácil de usar. De hecho puedes ponerle o quitarle cosas y lucirá completamente diferente y eso es lo que amo en este tipo de outfits. Practicidad. 


(ZARA shorts - belt - shoes / HM necklace / PRADA sunglasses / TOPSHOP cami)



ALL PICTURES IN THIS POST WERE TAKEN BY @CHAYMGX 








No comments:

Post a Comment